Cooking is like love ~ It should be entered into with abandon, or not at all.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Planning Week 2

Last weeks menu didn't go quiet as planned.  I got sick and it really messed things up but I am feeling much better and we have a new menu for a new week.

Breakfast
29th Pancakes
30rh Eggs with bacon and black bread
31st Sausage Cheese Muffins
1st Whole Wheat Coffee Cake
2nd Whole Wheat Waffles
3rd Oatmeal
4th Almond Pancakes

Dinner
29th Shish-Kabobs with rice and salad
30th Orange Pork with Fried rice
31st Fry bread tacos with rice and beans
1st Fish tacos with cole slaw
2nd Turkey Casserole
3rd Beef Barley Soup with rolls
4th Turkey Pot Pie

The soup and pot pie are the meals that didn't get made last week and since the boys were really looking forward to them I moved them to this weeks menu.  My orange pork didn't turn out like I wanted it to so I will have to try again and continue to tweak the recipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment